Monday, November 9, 2009

Artwear Part 2

On to part two of my coverage of Artwear. Adejoke from Project Runway Canada designed a special capsule collection of her line alala just for this event. It was really exciting to see actual runway pieces debut on the runway and made me want to be a part of the fashion industry even more! I also fell in love with one of her spring/summer 2010 dresses, which Adejoke was actually wear. Plus the girl who worked at her table was superduper nice! I apologize for the weird colouring of the photos, I don't have photoshop so I don't know how to fix the colours caused by the reddish lighting. If anyone has any tips or know of a link to something that can do this for me, that would be great. I would love to improve my photography. I felt a little self-concious standing in the press area with my little point and shoot camera, but I think it did a pretty good job.

8 comments:

Sharon S said...

Interesting collection, thanks for sharing!

Becky Tjandera said...

nice one ! i think you did a nice job , love the outfits . ohh i'm not good in photography neither ! haha .

daisychain said...

thanks for sharing :)

E said...

I just use Picassa, because it's easy and free, to change the coloring on my photos - I definitely recommend it!

bryna said...

so exciting!

ellie said...

very unique indeed. very cool post.

the oaks said...

This must have been fun for you. Thanks for sharing.

cass and cady said...

definitely and adventure in art!