Friday, November 27, 2009

Another Fashion Event

I really enjoy going to fashion event; I enjoy being surrounded by fashion and the people who love it. That's why I was excited when Sabra Mottram, a girl from my design class who also designs handbags, invited the rest of the class (including me) to her Fall 09 collection launch. I'm excited and I think it will be lots of fun. I've even convinced the bf to come. I'll post up pictures tomarrow. (Maira, if you read this, you are invited).
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Marian said...

darling hope you have a fab time at the event.sounds fab!xx
marian

ellie said...

Wow..that should be great fun. I hope you have wonderful time.

meraldia said...

I'd like to see picture from the event!

www.janetteria.com said...

Have a lovely weekend, my dear!
X♥X♥

sid and violet said...

such a pretty banner. hope you are having fun!

cass and cady said...

can't wait to see what fun you'll show us.

the oaks said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

simon n josh said...

hope you get to take a lot of pictures.

Niks La Mode. said...

sounds like so much fun!!! take pics so we can see! I wish I had several fashion events to go to her in Philadelphia! :)

Michael said...

.. And were they amazing??