Monday, October 19, 2009

Pattern Drafting

Sorry for the post-less weekend. I meant to take some outfit photos, as I did debut my Member's Only leggings (even though I think the further I went was the grocery store and Wendy's). Maybe next weekend.

Anyhow, tonight is my design class, where we will be fitted with our master pattern muslin skirt we drafted in full scale, then made out of muslin. Because it's for fitting, all of the seams are on the outside. I think mine is pretty good, except it doesn't fit at all through my wonky hips. I'll show you anyother photo once it's been fitted tonight.

7 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I think it's fabulous - and with a few minor tweaks here and there, I'm sure you'll get it to fit. Can't wait to see more photos of it! :)

meraldia said...

I think it's just fine! I would like to see photos of the making procedure, please...!
xxxxx

daisychain said...

I cant wait to see how it progresses x

Unknown said...

looks awesome! x

ellie said...

I'm glad you are staying so creative. Looks like a lot of adventures in fashion for you lately.

Angela said...

can't wait.

ellie said...

you are so creative!