Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More resort love: Narciso Rodrigeuz

Checked out some more resort collections and fell madly in love with Narciso Rodrigeuz's Resort '10 collection. Honestly, this had been a really great bunch of resort collections so far. As far as the Rodrigeuz collection goes, I love how simple the looks were, yet stunning all the same. It makes sense for resort wear to be simple and versatile, since you can't pack everything, but you want to be able to mix and match and get the most wear out of the fewest pieces. Here are my favourite looks from the collection. (Photos from style.com). Oh, and I'm coming up to my 100th post (yay!), where I thought I would answer some of you guys' questions, so leave them in the comments or email me at puddingandpiefashion@gmail.com.

22 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I like the clean lines of these pieces.
So, where does your blog name come from?
What is the perfect night for you look like?

www.janetteria.com said...

so simple, but really chic and timeless...

XoXo

Diana said...

Beautiful. I love how well-tailored and chic they look.

Couture Carrie said...

Very nice! Especially loving that first dress!

xoxox,
CC

Francie. said...

i cant decide which one i like the most. i think it's hte one second from the bottom with the purple skirt. mmm. yes definitely. I like the way these pieces all match each other and seperately too!

Mirka said...

oh i love those skirts! x

elena-lu said...

such a lovely simple timless feel to these peices! wonderful picks

Frock Around the Clock said...

Lovely pieces! I love the first dress and the gorgeous purple colour of the skirt! :) x

Ella Gregory said...

I love the very first black dress.

Reena Rai said...

I'm guilty of pretty much ignoring resort collections, but this collection is absolutely stunning

Anonymous said...

i like the last dress the best, very classic and crisp.
Who is your favorite designer?
What is your favorite purchase?
-indigo

Amelia said...

This is really nice and simple. I love the cut-outs in the first dress so much!

Clarity said...

My choice would be the white shirt on second row on the left. Pretty, chic, classic.

Re. your words, "not knowing" what you want, is a very good place to start from :)

loft in SoHo said...

Narciso is always very chic!

xxx

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)

I like the collection, especially the first black dress.

xoxo
Su

Fashion Moment said...

First dress is fantastic!

FM~FP~AF

Katherine said...

Love the LBD. It's very classic but the neckline with the crossing gives it an edge, very cool.

Jen said...

So simple and classic!!

yiqin; said...

I like the last look. The shape of it is perfect.

Kira Aderne said...

Love the B/W looks!

Fancy!

Ania said...

I love it! simple, clean, very urban summer chic

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

ooooh! i like all of the outfits...A LOT!