Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I Want: Net-a-Porter Wishlist

Every once in a while I like to torture myself and check out the pretty things for sale on net-a-porter. If only I'd won Max Millions! This is what I's buy (though I'd probably go to Holt Renfrew instead so I could try things on. But a girl can dream. (Photos from net-a-porter.com)

Proenza Schouler skirt:





















La Petite S***** dress:



















Marc by Marc Jacobs dress:





















Isabel Marant Jacket:




















Vivienne Westwood Red Label Dress:



















A.P.C. Shirt:



















3.1 Phillip Lim Purse:




















Etole Isabel Marant Pants:






















Solange Azagury-Partridge Ring:


13 comments:

Jessica said...

I wouldn't mind that clutch either.

Unknown said...

I so love that jacket!

Ce qui m'inspire said...

What a great bunch of clothes! I especially love the grey dress, grey jacket, black dress, and tie-neck blouse!!

Ce qui m'inspire

lucy and sarah said...

definitely love the black jumper! at least it can inspire us. all the items. Cool ring!

Denisa L said...

damn, I want the Mj dress and the Isabel Marant jacket, looove;x

ps: Enter to win $1000!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous selections, darling!
Loooooove that La Petite Salope dress!

xoxox,
CC

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I adore APC so much, the Fall collection makes me drool!

by Sutton said...

i will take one of everything please.... great picks!!

ellie said...

I love the black dress. The skirt is really cool too.

ori said...

Such pretty things.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

The two dresses and the jacket...gorgeous!

Marina said...

Thank you Meg!!!
I love that Jacket!!1

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

xx

Unknown said...

Great wishlist!!!!! those pieces are gorgeous!!!!