Sunday, August 29, 2010

6 More Sleeps

So, 6 more sleeps until I leave for Europe. Sometimes I can't even comprehend the idea that I'll be going somewhere I've never been to go on adventures for almost a month. Anyway, here's what I wore yesterday when I went to visit my mom for the day (my dad was at a stag party for my cousin's fiance). We just hung out talking and eating tuna melts and playing Skip-Bo. Oh, and didn't the clouds look cool?

Shirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shorts: Joe Fresh Style
Sandals: George
Hairband: Ardene

14 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How exciting! I've never been but would love to! Where are you going?

The Sydney Girl said...

yay! europe! how exciting! i just came back from there :) x

lucy and sarah said...

Such a pretty landscape. Good to see you with the pets too. I'm really excited for you.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

so exciting!
I want to travel more as well!!
So happy for ya'

www.janetteria.com said...

Welcome to my continent! :P

ellie said...

The awesome outdoors. Great sky! Hope you are getting all ready for your great adventure.

ori said...

What a wonderful time at your Mom's.

simon and josh said...

I so love the sky pic. Hope you take a lot of pictures on your trip.

Angela said...

lucky gal!

Denisa L said...

you'll love it dear!

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting, darling!
Have an amazing trip!

xoxox,
CC

Melissa~ said...

how exciting!
Good luck there, europe is so amazing.

Ce qui m'inspire said...

Cute dog! Great relaxed outfit too!

And the clouds are lovely. You can definitely get some wonderful cloudscapes in the prairies!

Personal Injury Lawyer said...

those animals are so so cute and friendly