Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Outfit



I'm such a huge fan of summer, I wish it would never end (except then when would I wear my boots?). I've done a little shopping lately, so here is one of my purchases: a tie-dye tank from Gap. I really love the colour, but I was lazy and just tried it on over the top I was wearing, so it's a bit lower than I expected (hence the tank underneath). If I could go back, I would get it a size smaller. That said, I love it and I also got one in green. I had to wear pant to work, but I'm excited to wear this with shorts. So cute and comfy!

Tank: Gap
Tank (underneath): Banana Republic
Jeans: French Connection
Shoes: Sketchers

19 comments:

Sybil said...

great color for the tank top!! :D

Animated Confessions

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I love the draping of that tank - gorg!! :)

Tanvi said...

Perfect color for the summer :)

Denisa L said...

yep, it's really cute!

Noble Beeyotch said...

I love shopping for summer outfits too. The tank looks great!

xoxo.
Call Me Stylista

Nina said...

Super cute summer outfit!

FashionJazz said...

Luv the colour! xx

Unknown said...

Oh, cute! Yeah, tie dye is really in lately, and I have to say, I love it, especially for summer! XO!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the tank--such a great summery colour!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

So cute, love the color of the tank!

ellie said...

so love this top.

meg said...

very sweet photos..oh, its very muggy here. Not my favorite part of summer.

ori said...

I so like this color on you.

ivy's closet said...

A great summer top!

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

looks really comfy and fun! :)

Cherie said...

love, love the color of your tank! gorgeous!

Giovanna said...

I love Summer too! Lovely top dear!
xoxo
Giovanna
bohomarket

Christina said...

such a great summer outfit && i loove that shirt :)

Emilie said...

Cute!