Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting Better

Sorry for so few updates lately. But I've been feeling a lot better lately, so that means a slow return of outfit posts. Yay! I have to work tomarrow since I've missed a bunch of work from being sick, so it's not going to be such a great weekend. And stupid daylights saving time. Worst idea ever! (Ok, that is only my opinion and is not supported by anything but my intense dislike of the whole idea). Oh, and I'm in love with these shoes that I don't think I've shown on the blog yet. They're so great for spring!

Sweater: Espirit
Jeans: Bluenotes
Shoes: Sporto

4 comments:

ellie said...

Love the shoes..but then I live where we need stuff like these, too.

Good to hear you are feeling better.

indigotangerine said...

hope things get better! I like the jeans, flare jeans are slowly starting to appeal to me again.
-indigo

Unknown said...

Well, you are looking great. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

meraldia said...

You look much better, darling!