Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little Burgundy Shop Opening


Tonight I had the oppurtunity to attend the pre-opening of the Little Bungundy shop in Market Mall. And I have to say, I was really impressed! Little Bungundy started a little over a year ago and this is the first location in my area.


The store specializes in casual, sneaker-type shoes, but recently added more fancy styles


They carry tons of brands (I believe I was told they carry about sixty) including Nike, Puma, Michael Michael Kors, Blowfish, Keds, Converse, Ed Hardy, Rocket Dog and Fornarina.



It was really fun to be able to get to check out the store before it's actual opening. People kept looking in from the mall and trying to come in (but they weren't allowed). It made me feel fancy and important!



They also carry some accessories, like Kitson, Juicy and Betseyville jewelry, as well as a bunch of bags. I fell madly in love with the Hello Kitty items!

Also, here I am channeling Karl Lagerfeld. I'm such a nut.



The best part was that I was given a voucher for one free item! Anything I wanted! It was overwhelming at first, but really fun to shop without looking at any price tags or anything.


I tossed and turned between a few great pieces, but thought it would be sensible to buy boots for winter (I usually don't think this far ahead!). They had some cute pairs, especially some grey Blowfish boots I almost bought, but in the end I choose these great black leather Shelly's. I am so looking forward to wearing them all through fall and winter! I also loved this Steve Madden bag, but thought I needed the boots more!



Also, this is what I wore to the event. The pants worn under the dress are new and were bought 90% off at Buffalo. I'm not good at posing for photos, so here I am being silly!

Dress: H&M
Jeans (worn as leggings): Buffalo David Bitton
Shoes: Aldo

Check out more pictures on flikr!

10 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

I love those gloves!

XoXo

cass and cady said...

What a fun store! cute deninum boot too. Oh, and you look adorable.

ellie said...

This was so cool. Great pics too. and that dress you are wearing. luv it! & the leggings too!

simon n josh said...

that must have been so much fun!

the oaks said...

Wish I knew where one was around here. Love the post!

Couture Carrie said...

Adoring so much in this post, especially those fierce sandals, the gray flat boot, the gloves, and the jeans worn as leggings ~ perfect!

xoxox,
CC

past the point said...

I so love the gloves too! Looks like a fun place to shop.

Winnie said...

I really love the look of those grey boots! Also the tootsie roll/hello kitty lunch box is completely adorable.

Only The Good Stuff said...

Just found you on 20 something bloggers! Love the gloves!

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Oo you look so pretty. I love Little Burgundy. They have some really nice shoes.