The competition was tight last month, but only five lady can be chosen as the best dressed of July 2009. Some are old favourites, while a couple of lady have made thier best dressed debut. And here they are.
1. Emma Watson - Anybody who knows my fashion icons knows that Emma Watson is one of them. She always looks lovely and with the premiere of Harry Potter 6, she had lots of oppurtunity to show off her great style. She looks lovely in both these shots. I'm so in love with the polka dot dress.
2. Michelle Trachtenberg - This girl has got amazing style; she can definately blazers like nobody's business. I also love how she paired a great dress with amazing bright shoes. One of my style icons.
3. Miranda Kerr - There's no way around it, this girl's got style. She always manages to look so amazing and I don't know if I've ever seen her in an outfit I didn't like.
4. Amanda Crew - I have to admit that before I started working on this list, I hadn't heard of Amanda Crew, nor seen any of the films or television shows she has been on. Regardless, she is making her best dressed debut because I love her style. She looks adorable in both of these looks and definately deserves her places on the best dressed list.
5. Scarlett Johansson - I think she is one of the most beautiful actresses working today and this month, she had beautfiul style to match. Scarlett makes her best dressed debut with a couple of great looks that emphasize her hour-glass figure. I love the bright colours and the contrast of black and white she shows.
It was a tough one of call this month and the list of honourable mentions is longer than usual. Honourable mentions: Ashley Tisdale, Audrina Patridge, Diane Kruger, Dita Von Teese, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton (I'm a bit surprised, but she had some lovely outfits for going to court) and Reese Withspoon. (Photos from style.com and celebritygossip.com)
Also, if you are located in the US, don't forget to check out the chickdowntown.com giveaway!