First of all, I want to thank janettaylor for giving me a lovely award!
There are some rules that go with it, so here they are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs (gah, ten is a lot!) that you think are fabulous
3. Link nominees within your post
4. Comment on the nominee's blog to let them know you think they are fabulous
5. Link back to the wonderful person who gave you the award
Ten is a big number, but here is a list of deserving blogs (sorry if you've already won it, but take is as confirmation that you are indeed wonderful!):
The Stiletto Effect
The House of Style
Qin at the Disco
Philosophy of a Fashionista
What happens in Vegas...
Daisy Chain Dreams
And on a completely different note, couture! As I've said before, couture shows are by far my favourite. In the fall, Dior amazed me and this season, Galliano has done it again! Absolutely stunning!
Another favourite was Chanel, Lagerfeld always knows what he is doing. I like the simple white of the collection.
Apart from these two couture heavy weights, I also liked some of the creations put down the runway by Elie Saab. (photos from style.com)