Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 2: Something unexpected

Sorry it's going to be a short post today: I'm swamped with end-of-term assignments plus, to top it all off, I woke up with a bad cold this morning. Anyway, today's advent calendar item is something I don't usually like beyond a jacket and a bag: Leather! I've specifically chosen a colourblocked leather dress from Alice + Olivia. I really like this dress and could definately see it as an interesting addition to my wardrobe. I especially like the top colour, it's one of my favourites. Time to add to that Christmas list. (photo from shopbop.com)

3 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

The shape is perfect!

Couture Carrie said...

Love this look! Good luck with the studying!

xoxox,
CC

emsydo said...

i think leather dresses are absolutely kick ass but i'm too scared to wear one.