Saturday, June 7, 2008

Grrrrrrr. You're a Sexy Stiletto.
We're talkin' a triple threat of sass, style and power piled into 4 inches of perfection. Sometimes strappy and flirty, other times pumped up and deadly. You always look fabulous and are the resident style guru amongst your friends. Subtlety is overrated. You know what you want and you aren't afraid to go after it. You're strong, independent and sharp as a tack. And men can't resist your incredible charm.

I took a quiz on Kaboodle about what type of show I am and this is what it came up with (which is funny since I rarely wear heels, partly because it's not really my personal style and partly because I'm 5'9" in flats. Plus I love flats!). Anyway, I'm not really that sure how accurate it is, since some of the questions, none of the answers appealed to me.

So, please take the quiz at https://quizzes20.kaboodle.com/s/53616c7465645f5faeab117ab8668458a24eb949daea75eed1a1ac3e49863c17e081244c5400292a and see what result you get! <3

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ha-ha, I'm a sexy stiletto as well. But you're so right the questions are very limited. Besides I'm terrified of stilettos, I tend to think they'll break or get stuck in something. If I wear heels they're chunky.

Anonymous said...

Oh Stiletto's will always be my first love. I'm not much for flats, even though they are definitely the shoe, style-favorite this season.