Friday, August 28, 2009
Dress: Gap (It's new, I got it yesterday while I was at the mall)
Sandals: Feet First
Necklace: Vintage (it belonged to my grandmother)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Tonight I had the oppurtunity to attend the pre-opening of the Little Bungundy shop in Market Mall. And I have to say, I was really impressed! Little Bungundy started a little over a year ago and this is the first location in my area.
It was really fun to be able to get to check out the store before it's actual opening. People kept looking in from the mall and trying to come in (but they weren't allowed). It made me feel fancy and important!
They also carry some accessories, like Kitson, Juicy and Betseyville jewelry, as well as a bunch of bags. I fell madly in love with the Hello Kitty items!
Also, here I am channeling Karl Lagerfeld. I'm such a nut.
I tossed and turned between a few great pieces, but thought it would be sensible to buy boots for winter (I usually don't think this far ahead!). They had some cute pairs, especially some grey Blowfish boots I almost bought, but in the end I choose these great black leather Shelly's. I am so looking forward to wearing them all through fall and winter! I also loved this Steve Madden bag, but thought I needed the boots more!
Also, this is what I wore to the event. The pants worn under the dress are new and were bought 90% off at Buffalo. I'm not good at posing for photos, so here I am being silly!
Jeans (worn as leggings): Buffalo David Bitton
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Also, the lovely Cara Mia from Future Hippie and Hippie Couture gave me a blog award, so thank you very much to get for the honour! Check out her blogs. They're really pretty and have lots of bright colours (which I love)!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Also, I've been invited to a store pre-opening Thursday night, which I am super excited about! Check back late Thursday or Friday for my thoughts on Little Burgundy.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
As I was thinking about my fall wardrobe, I realized that I only have one plaid piece, the United Colors of Bennetton skirt I worn here. I think I need some more! Here's a Polyvore set to get you in the mood.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Also, in three hours the chickdowntown giveaway will be closed. I'm super excited to see who wins!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
I love the bright summery colours (I'm still living in a summery wonderland and dreading the coming of fall. It gets really cold here!) and the stripes are definately the prettiest in my closet. And the pockets are just so cute. I really, truly am in love. Sorry for the quality of the photo, as I mentioned before, my camera is on it's last legs and hardly works.
Dress: Vero Moda; Sandals: Feet First.
Also, if you are in the US and have not yet entered Pudding and Pie and chickdowntown.com's BB Dakota giveaway, tomarrow is your last day!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
That said, I always get excited about new runway shots and I fell madly in love with the ones of Elise Gug's collection at Copenhagen Fashion Week. The looks are so feminine, classic and elegant. They would fit flawlessly into my wardrobe! What are your thoughts on these pieces? (Photos from copenhagenfashionweek.com).
Thursday, August 6, 2009
1. Emma Watson - Anybody who knows my fashion icons knows that Emma Watson is one of them. She always looks lovely and with the premiere of Harry Potter 6, she had lots of oppurtunity to show off her great style. She looks lovely in both these shots. I'm so in love with the polka dot dress.
2. Michelle Trachtenberg - This girl has got amazing style; she can definately blazers like nobody's business. I also love how she paired a great dress with amazing bright shoes. One of my style icons.
3. Miranda Kerr - There's no way around it, this girl's got style. She always manages to look so amazing and I don't know if I've ever seen her in an outfit I didn't like.
4. Amanda Crew - I have to admit that before I started working on this list, I hadn't heard of Amanda Crew, nor seen any of the films or television shows she has been on. Regardless, she is making her best dressed debut because I love her style. She looks adorable in both of these looks and definately deserves her places on the best dressed list.
5. Scarlett Johansson - I think she is one of the most beautiful actresses working today and this month, she had beautfiul style to match. Scarlett makes her best dressed debut with a couple of great looks that emphasize her hour-glass figure. I love the bright colours and the contrast of black and white she shows.
It was a tough one of call this month and the list of honourable mentions is longer than usual. Honourable mentions: Ashley Tisdale, Audrina Patridge, Diane Kruger, Dita Von Teese, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton (I'm a bit surprised, but she had some lovely outfits for going to court) and Reese Withspoon. (Photos from style.com and celebritygossip.com)
Also, if you are located in the US, don't forget to check out the chickdowntown.com giveaway!